Why Should American Authors Expand Their Book Sales into Turkey?
Establishing a publishing house in Turkey was a bit of a process, but in the end, it was quite rewarding to have a presence, where there are no big companies like Amazon or Barns & Nobles to compete with. Having said that, it is actually one of the reasons why American authors should expand their book sales in Turkey.
There is an opportunity to take advantage here, and the reasons are as follows:
• As mentioned above, there is virtually hardly a competition for English written books,
• There is an inclination towards English written books; particularly written by American authors,
• Turkey takes the 11th place in the world for reading books,
• The e-book market is particularly virgin, where in Europe %20 of the total book sales is e-books, and in Turkey it is only %5… which means we are at the beginning of the market trend, and it will start growing rapidly in the near future.
Furthermore, we, at Yazardan Direkt (which means; author direct or directly from the author) know the American culture, where one of our founders is an American. He worked with American authors back in the States for 17 years; marketing books.
It took us almost 2 years to prepare our sales platform for self published authors, where we already took care of the legal matters for foreign authors to be able to publish their books without a hiccup.
Besides that, we also provide the following to the American authors;
• Author has his account, where he can see his sales in real time,
• He gets an email immediately when his book is sold,
• He gets paid through Paypal at the end of each month with a minimum of $20.00 sales,
• He gets paid in US Dollars (at the time of the exchange rates).
We believe it is best to start with your e-books, and take a step further into the print version later…
…interested…??? Click here to fill out this form, and we’ll contact you within 48 hours.
Blog Yoruma Kapalı